Bulova was founded and incorporated as the J. Bulova Company in 1875 by Joseph Bulova from Bohemia. It was reincorporated under the name Bulova Watch Company in 1923, and became part of the Loews Corporation in 1979 and sold to Citizen at the end of 2007. In 1912, he launched his first plant dedicated entirely to the production of watches.
The Bulova name is well known for it's quality watches, accessories and eyeglass frames. Quality, comfort and style are redefined in the Bulova eyewear eyeglasses collection.